Kym is a 43 Fight, 3 × Australian Middleweight Muay Thai Champion. Kym competes at National and International Level with over 15 years of experience in the sport.
Kym is dedicated to giving everyone from all walks of life the opportunity to develop a high level of Muay Thai, Gain the qualities associated with Martial Arts or achieve a specific goal.
Goals and Qualities including:
- Higher self esteem
- Competing in the ring
- Confidence in one’s ability to defend themselves
- Achieving a higher level of health and wellbeing
His services include:
- Small Muay Thai Group Classes
- Muay Thai Personal Training
- 2 × WMC Australian Junior Middleweight Champion
- WKN Australian Middleweight Champion
- Knees Of Fury Middleweight Champion
- Epic 4-man Middleweight Champion